viernes, 7 de octubre de 2011

     Wow it's been a long time since I posted last. Pinterest kind of took my focus away I guess. Well, I have survived my first test in pretty much every class and have two B+ and the rest are As! Music Theory is much harder than I first expected, but I think I'm up to the challenge, and I'll do better once I start getting tutoring. Since then I've been to a salsa dance, rave in the library, international movie marathon, Mountain Day, Marthapalooza, and the Mountain Day talent show. My family came to visit last weekend and I also got to see my friend Luke, who's brother goes to Berry. The leaves are falling and in the mornings it's pretty chilly here, so you can tell that autumn has arrived. I ride my bike to work every Friday at 7:15, but thankfully my room mate, Ashley is letting me use her car when I need it.
     I helped my friend Anna run for class president, but unfortunately she didn't win. It was pretty dissapointing after all the flyers we printed and posted in every dorm. (She's the one in the picture.) Also, my elementary school friend Noelani just had a baby! Her name is Nevaeh and she is beautiful, as you can see. Hopefully I will be able to visit her this weekend during fall break. Speaking of fall break, I get to see my best friend Emma and we're having two sleep overs (crazy, I know.) Also, I'm going to Johnny's cross country meet, the Spanish service at my old church, the Civil Wars Concert, an orthodontist appointment, and a hair appointment. All that between today and Tuesday. It's the first time I'm going home since I've been here at Berry, so it should be a little weird but good at the same time.
      Please pray for me as I apply for summer jobs, study abroad, and internships. I want to go where God wants me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario