sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

i probably should not be awake right now. but i've been Pretty Little Liars creeping. Yes I just admitted that I watch that show. And I don't want this season to be over. But thankfully Bones and Fringe are starting up again soon! I'm thankful for my RA Amber and the conversations we've had. She's so sweet and godly, and shares my love for languages, so it's been great to be able to confide in her.
my bike is still locked up, so on tuesday i'll get someone to cut the lock off if possible..also, i slept through my last class on Friday :( So, i'll be making up that in-class paper some time this week.

today I probably broke a Berry rule or two because my friend Elise and I climbed onto the roof of the Ford Music building..don't tell anyone! we went as far up as possible and made it to the highest tower, which unfortunately does not have a bell, but we did have a great view and lots of bird poop. And later we had a salsa, guacamole, and chips party in my room while educating each other on music and telling stories.

I'm excited to visit 3 rivers church again and also to buy a much needed chair to go under my lofted bed.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario