miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

My first post!

Well it's a chilly day in September and Berry's campus is bustling with activity. My room mate and I had breakfast together at Chickfila and it was a breath of fresh air compared to normal dhall. Thankfully we got back early for me to finish my piano homework before class. After that I sat in the 3rd floor hallway and scrambled to do my Theory that I had procrastinated on...And barely finished. It's probably half correct and half incorrect. Next time I'll work ahead. Lunch was pancakes with chocolate chips, fruit, and cranberry juice with my friends from my freshman seminar class. Choir is always at 1pm and so fun because our director is hilariously witty and unexpected. He gave a drawn out allegorical speech about the "colors of our voices" and how to be self-aware. In Spanish we're learning about art and how to talk about it in Spanish, which is probably my favorite thing about Spanish- the music, art, poetry, etc etc. Speaking of which, I'm a Spanish song is playing on my ipod right now. Soon I'll attend the Student Involvement Fair and doubtless sign up for too many emails and events and commitments as a I always do. But I'm excited to get overinvolved haha!
 Hasta luego

1 comentario:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I'll read this ALL the time! Make sure to post pictures! Sounds like you're having a blast Whit... Miss you!!

    ResponderEliminar