sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

thanks

     Tonight I am thankful for friends. I'm blessed with acceptance and kindred spirits. It's good to know that I have multiple clusters of people that value my company. I'm glad  that God's provided that for me so early on. Friday was super fun- Spanish test (aced it!), zaxby's free meal w/coupon from mom, jamming to songs written by my friend Jake with other friends in the music building practice room, some mentally contrived relational awkwardness resolved, coffee shop+jenga+good music+deep convos, and lastly, star-gazing+prayer+sharing+worship at Frost Chapel til 1:30 am. A montage of my favorite activities and people in one night.
     I feel like God has given me a fresh breath of air this week/weekend, kind of re-fueling me to finish out the semester. It puts a smile on my face to think about what's been going on. Thank you for advice, encouragement, laughter, silliness, understanding, and similarities.
    And by the way, I'm sure this is unprofessional, but I'm really into "-"s lately. I wrote a few compositions this week and probably included unnecessary dashes...Where does this trend come from?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario